At CBIZ, we know the high caliber of talent we wish to recruit and retain requires 'best in class' programs. That is why our employee benefits platform is comprehensive and always competitive. We believe hard work and dedication should be rewarded — that's why we offer many industry-leading benefits to our employees.
Our goal is to empower you with the resources and flexibility needed to enjoy success in your career and to live a healthy, balanced life. Here are some of the benefits available to you as a CBIZ Associate:
Health and Insurance
Each year, you have the opportunity to select health and insurance benefits that are right for you and your family. And, some plans are paid at 100% by the employer for eligible associates.
- Life insurance
- Travel and accident insurance
- Salary continuation plan and long-term disability insurance
- Cafeteria plans (health savings account, medical and dependent care spending accounts and adoption)
- Qualified transportation fringe benefits
- Accident indemnity and cancer plans (through Aflac)
- Domestic partner benefit policy
CBIZ provides you with the tools and resources to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. Some of the programs available include:
- Wellness Coaching to help improve your health and make wellness a part of everyday life for you and your family (through the CBIZ medical plan).
- QuitPower to provide you with the guidance and support to help you quit smoking (through the CBIZ medical plan).
- Healthy Pregnancy to help you prepare for a new addition to your family (through the CBIZ medical plan).
- Employee Assistance Program to help you and your family prepare for the future, navigate difficult decisions and cope with personal tragedy, loss or a disability.
- Great Health Program to help bring the importance of individual health to the forefront and provide associates with advantages such as on-site biometric testing events, health assessment tools and the opportunity to obtain a monthly medical premium discount.
Finance and Investing
We know planning for the future is more important than ever and offer a variety of opportunities designed to help save for retirement and maximize earnings throughout your career with CBIZ:
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- 529 college savings plan
- Employee stock purchase program
- Financial consultation
- Two identity theft protection programs
- CPA designation expense reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Family leave and adoption leave
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Dell and HP employee purchase programs
- Pre-paid legal insurance (through LegalShield)
- Veterinary discount plan and lost pet recovery services (through PetAssure)
- Personal insurance services